Commercial Loan Analyst or Associate
Who we are?
JDM Funding Corporation is a growing mortgage brokerage and direct lender. We specialize in Commercial & Residential Loans. We are a family owned and operated, and we help make dreams come true for individuals buying homes or residential properties, as well as investors buying or refinancing commercial properties. People like to work with us because we offer a personalized experience. We build relationships with clients, and they rely on us to get deals done! Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment. We are willing to take the time to invest in growth and development of key skills. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, and has an in-depth understanding of private and conventional commercial loan underwriting and processing guidelines. Must demonstrate strong ethics, great interpersonal relationships, and work as an effective collaborative team member. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively.
Looking for a teammate that can anticipate the needs of both the clients and the lenders throughout the loan process to create a clear experience for all parties involved.
Some key responsibilities from application to closing
- Order credit, collect, and review documents for compliance
- Analyze applicant’s credit status & recommend alternatives when the analysis fails
- Prepare all closing documents accurately pursuant to company and regulatory guidelines
- Ensure timely loan closing and funding activities
- Analyze all loan information, including, however, not limited to credit reports, appraisal reports, title reports, tax returns, financial statements, income, and asset documentation
- Prepare financing proposals consistent with approval for presentation to the applicant
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- 5 years’ experience as a commercial loan processor or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Adobe, DocuSign
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate tenacity and drive in solving customer issues
- Familiar with balance sheets, ratios, and computing
- 401k match
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org