Commercial Loan Officer
Who we are?
JDM Funding Corporation is a growing mortgage brokerage and direct lender. We specialize in Commercial & Residential Loans. We are family owned and operated, and we help make dreams come true for individuals buying homes, as well as teams of investors buying shopping malls and major acquisitions. People like to work with us because we offer a personalized experience and we build relationships for clients that rely on us to get deals done. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, and has an in-depth understanding of private and conventional commercial loan underwriting and processing guidelines. Must demonstrate strong ethics, great interpersonal relationships, and work as an effective collaborative team member. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively.
Looking for a teammate that can anticipate the needs of both the clients and the lenders throughout the loan process to create a clear experience for all parties involved.
Some key responsibilities from application to closing
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Analyze applicant’s credit status & recommend alternatives when the analysis fails
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicant’s financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendation for loan approval
- Prepare all closing documents accurately pursuant to company and regulatory guidelines
- Close transactions within specified deadlines as set forth on the Purchase Contract or escrow instructions
- Schedule and track closing dates, contingency dates, and loan lock expirations
- 2 years’ experience as a commercial loan officer or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Adobe, DocuSign
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- JDM Funding Corp offers competitive commission structures
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org