Who we are?
JDM Funding Corporation is a growing mortgage brokerage and direct lender. We specialize in Commercial & Residential Loans. We are family owned and operated, and we help make dreams come true for individuals buying homes, as well as teams of investors buying shopping malls and major acquisitions. People like to work with us because we offer a personalized experience, and we build relationships for clients that can rely on us to get deals done. Our growth mindset, positive culture, and history of stability are just a few things that position our company as a leader in the mortgage industry.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, and has great customer service skills. Must demonstrate strong ethics, great interpersonal relationships, and work as an effective collaborative team member. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively.
Looking for a teammate that can anticipate the needs of the President and the team.
Some key responsibilities in the management
from application to closing
- Connect with clients with a positive attitude
- Do necessary follow-ups based on the client’s file
- File building for new clients
- Mange old files
- Manage office supplies
- Develop and manage client data base
- Post-closing audits
- Answer the phone
- Assist the President on a personal level
- 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Adobe, DocuSign.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- 401k match
When replying, please answer the following question in the body of the email:
If you could have lunch with anyone, whether dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org