No Tax Return Required!
1) 1 to 24-months bank statements for purchases and refinances (call for details) for owner occupied and rentals
2) Loans on Rental Properties based on the Leases
3) Loans with Qualifying Profit and Loss Statements
4) Asset Depletion (using your cash to qualify)
5) Home loans to LLCs, Corporations, or Trusts
6) Loans for borrowers with unlimited financed properties
7) 80% up to $2,000,000
8) 1 year out from Bankruptcies and Foreclosures now OK with some programs
Hard Money & Bridge Loans
1) Money as low as 7.00% for qualified loans, 1-3 years, interest only, no prepayment penalties
2) 80/80 programs on purchases for SFR flips 1-4 units and multifamily, no prepayment penalties.
3) Up to 80% of the purchase money and up to 80% of the construction funds.
4) Hard money 2nd available as low as 10%
Commercial & Multifamily
2) Multifamily Bridge for repositioning the property
3) Ground up Construction for 1-4 units and multi-unit properties
5) Single Tenant/ Office-Investment and Owner Occupied/ NNN
6) Retail/ Industrial/ Mixed Use
7) Shopping Centers
8) Health care
Programs include: Non-recourse options, no prepayment penalty options, commercial lines of credit, etc.
Commercial / Multi-Family
Our Commercial Real Estate Finance Division focuses in the assignment of commercial mortgages for office, retail, industrial, multi-family apartment buildings, and specialty properties. We organize equity involvement, construction loans, refinance loans, acquisition loans, and permanent financing for both owner-occupied and investment properties nationwide.
Residential / 1-4 Units
Our Residential Real Estate Finance Division takes great pride in our levels of both quality and service by offering a wide variety of loan products at the most competitive market rates. We work with many organizations and have no obligation to any particular lender or service provider. Therefore, we provide objective advice to present you with the best options possible for your needs and situation. We empower our vast clientele of borrowers with the unbiased facts necessary to make well-informed financial decisions.